Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TWD: Chewy, Chunky Blondies

This was a fun make. Mainly because my sister, Rachael, was in town and visited for one day and we hung out, chatted, and made these chewy chunky blondies. We were happy to have the company of KT (sister-in-law), but Whit was regrettably out of town.



I must admit two things with this recipe. First....I did not personally make the recipe. I don't know what I was doing. Cleaning up lunch or something. Rachael made these blondies. And secondly...We were talking a lot and maybe not paying as much attention to our baking. These were yummy....come on they are full of chocolate and toffee....yum, but I don't think they were as fluffy as they should have been. We may have undercooked them. Or missed something else... I don't know.

The kids inhaled them. We might have inhaled a few too many too. So even with getting a little less attention these blondies still turned out decent.

Note: We added skor toffee bars instead of the butterscotch chips. I think it would be delicious either way.

If you are interested in trying these blondies out head on over to Cookies on Friday. Happy Baking!

Also: Liz posted an apple crostada recipe she made about a month ago. I made the same recipe, but with blueberries. Yum! It looked super fancy too. I thought I would post a picture as well.

2 comments:

Tia said...

ooh they look marvelous! buttercreambarbie

Nicole said...

It still counts if someone made them. It's really fun baking with friends and family. Thanks for baking along with me this week.