Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TWD: Lemon Cup Custard

I was so excited to make this dessert! I love lemon and I enjoy custard, I knew it would be a hit. The ingredients are minimal (milk, lemon, egg, and sugar), just my kind of recipe! Unfortunately, I let my egg curdle!! We had finished a delicious Sunday dinner and I had looked forward to custard all day, only to be dispointed by my mistake! I was hoping to make the custard again before posting, but was unable to. I bombed it, but plan to try my hand at it again at a later date. For incredible pictures of a great Lemon Cup Custard (for some reason I can't upload my picture), as well as the recipe, check out The Way the Cookie Crumbles. Better luck in your custard making!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

How sad! Eggs are so finicky that way. I have curdled plenty of custards, so I know how disappointing it is. This really is an easy one, so do try it again!

Whitney said...

That's a bummer Lizzie! I have done that more than once. Curdled eggs don't make for good desserts.